Where to buy
Shaping the Future
Find a US Retailer
US Online Shop
Annemarie Börlind USA
At Annemarie Börlind, we constantly strive to preserve our environment in all phases of product manufacturing.
The packaging is ecologically sound. No trees are cut to make the boxes. They are 80% recycled paper. The remaining 20% is sawdust or broken limbs.
Printing on the boxes contains no heavy metals.
The products are packaged in glass or metal tubes.
The caps are made of SAN, a newly-developed biodegradable plastic that also can be burned without emitting toxic fumes.
All products are readily and rapidly biodegradable and no pollution of the environment occurs during the manufacturing process.
The Annemarie Börlind manufacturing plant is made almost completely of natural materials – stone, glass, metal.
Even the glue used to install the wallpaper (printed with natural inks) is plant-based.
Bioforce USA · 6 Grandinetti Drive · Ghent, NY 12075 · 1.800.641.7555